Jawas Read, Too! has moved to WordPress! The new address is http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thank you!

JRT has moved


Jawas Read, Too has recently switched blogging platforms.

The new location is here: Jawas Read, Too

All RSS feeds and URLs will have to be updated.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Winner of Changeless Giveaway

First, I want to apologize for not posting a Weekend Discussion. I was a bit busy, but I promise there will be one next weekend! :)  Now that I've gotten that out of the way...

There were significantly more people who entered my Changeless giveaway: to each and every one of you who entered, thank you!

This particular contest was a bit of a big deal for me: I've never had the privilege to share an ARC before. Thanks to the wonderful people at Orbit Books, someone gets to read the second Alexia Tarabotti novel a few day sooner than it hits store shelves.  I'm happy the second book I could offer on JRT was such a popular pick.

But all of that aside, I'm sure you'd much rather find out who random.org picked to win...



And the winner of JRT's Changeless Giveaway is...


Lily Child!

Congratulations!  An e-mail will be sent to the address you provided.  If the winner does not respond in two days (by Wednesday), another will be picked from the eligible entries.

Thank you again to everyone who entered!

4 comments:

TJ said...

Congratulations, Lily! :)

Barbara E. said...

Congrats Lily, and you get to read it early, I'm so jealous.

Lily Child said...

Woo Hoo! I am soooo excited to read this! Thank you Erika, and a big thanks to the Jawas!!!

Erika said...

@Lily Child: Congratulations! The Jawas and I say you're welcome. ;)

Post a Comment

JRT have moved locations. Please redirect your comment to the new site: Jawas Read, Too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive

Hot Bliggity Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP