Jawas Read, Too! has moved to WordPress! The new address is http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thank you!

JRT has moved


Jawas Read, Too has recently switched blogging platforms.

The new location is here: Jawas Read, Too

All RSS feeds and URLs will have to be updated.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Release Date for The Wise Man's Fear Announced!

I was a bit busy early this morning and so, was not able to post this right away, but it's true.

Pat Rothfuss announced it on his blog and it's been spreading across the internet like wildfire.


MARCH 1, 2011


MARCH 1, 2011


The Wise's Man's Fear will be released March 1, 2011.  This is an extra special day for me. Not only will the much anticipated (understatement, such an understatement) sequel to The Name of the Wind be hitting store shelves, but it's my birthday! What an awesome birthday present that will be. :)


Just a reminder: The Summer of Series reading challenge starts this Saturday! We'll start off with Daniel Abraham's A Shadow in Summer. My review and a discussion post will be up some time next week. There will be a reminder and celebratory post on Saturday. So don't worry, you don't have to have the book read by Saturday. Just be prepared to start reading by then!

6 comments:

Jo said...

So glad you posted about this! I've been waiting a long time for this one..... :)

Erika said...

@Jo: You're welcome. I thought I'd share. I can't be the only fan looking forward to this book, after all. :)

Readerly Person said...

Hey, bumped over here from the Blog Hop, although I haven't officially joined...yet...

Anyway, I loved the Jawa idea so much that I gifted you the Awesomesauce Award, which has been sitting over my head for about a week as I pondered who to give it to.

Not sure if you do awards, etc., since I just found you out of the internet, but if interested, the post is here: http://elephantsontrapezes.blogspot.com/2010/04/awesomesauce-award.html

Either way, looking forward to more Jawa reviews.

Cheers,

Rebecca

Erika said...

@Readerly Person: That's very kind of you, thank you. I'm terrible at redistributing awards, but know that I appreciate the gesture. :)

Vampires and Tofu said...

Yay!! I really enjoyed The Name of the Wind, can't wait to read this one!

Erika said...

@Vampires and Tofu: I'm excited, too. :)

Post a Comment

JRT have moved locations. Please redirect your comment to the new site: Jawas Read, Too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive

Hot Bliggity Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP