Jawas Read, Too! has moved to WordPress! The new address is http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thank you!

JRT has moved


Jawas Read, Too has recently switched blogging platforms.

The new location is here: Jawas Read, Too

All RSS feeds and URLs will have to be updated.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Brief Announcement

My review of Daniel Abraham's An Autumn War has been postponed until Monday.

JRT is in the final stages of a move that has taken a couple of months to complete.  The review will follow an announcement for the new location for JRT.  Please be aware you will have to update RSS feeds and any direct links to the main site.

All other review-specific links will no longer work after a short grace period.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

4 comments:

Shara said...

Both you and BLA are moving your blogs simultaneously? Coincidence? I think not...

*ponders*

--Shara (Calico Reaction)

Erika said...

@Shara: I've been working on this for a few months now. :) I've been chatting with TJ as she begins to process of importing and editing (what I did awhile ago).

Blogger has become too buggy and I finally decided to switch. The past few days have been crazy since I've been rushing the final touches for the "big reveal."

Shara said...

Ah, okay. So the Big Reveal is Monday, eh?

I look forward to seeing what you're moving to and hearing how it all works out.

--Shara (Calico Reaction)

Erika said...

@Shara: It could be tonight, depending on if I get the review for An Autumn War finished and revised (it's largely written). But the review will definitely not be up until Monday. :)

I've just been dealing with minor details the past few days, but details that are time consuming (making a new ratings graphic and attaching it to every review, etc...). And details that have taken away from my reading and reviewing time. :p I had to postpone re-checking the site for anything I might have missed just so I could write 2 reviews yesterday. I was getting behind!

Post a Comment

JRT have moved locations. Please redirect your comment to the new site: Jawas Read, Too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive

Hot Bliggity Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP