Jawas Read, Too! has moved to WordPress! The new address is http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://jawasreadtoo.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thank you!

JRT has moved


Jawas Read, Too has recently switched blogging platforms.

The new location is here: Jawas Read, Too

All RSS feeds and URLs will have to be updated.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Comic Review: Archaia FCBD Flip Book

Last weekend, May 1st, was Free Comic Book Day. Free Comic Book Day was started to help introduce locals to their independent comic book stores and to share the love of comics with others.  Participating shops offer comics for free to anyone who comes to visit.  My brother was nice enough to pick up some of the issues I knew were being released as part of the promotion.

Megan from Po(sey) Sessions is having a Comic Book Month.  To celebrate, she asked if I wanted to review some of those one-shot comics as a guest blog. Of course, I said yes!

Of the few I do have, I decided to review the Archaia flip-book featuring Fraggle Rock on one side and a Mouse Guard story on the other. I've never reviewed comics before. Admittedly, I was nervous. If you want to hear my thoughts, visit Megan's blog and let us know what you thought in the comments. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JRT have moved locations. Please redirect your comment to the new site: Jawas Read, Too!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Archive

Hot Bliggity Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP